Saturday, December 1, 2007

December?!

It's really difficult to believe today is December 1st! As I look to the future constantly trying to improve things... my spirituality, my job, my finances... I have to remember how I accomplished a heck of a lot this year already. I graduated from college (finally!), worked two jobs for a while, and survived a lot of sickness and finally a sinus surgery.

Now I get to survive the holiday season! Today I applied to work part-time as holiday help at Target. I figure I love shopping there, so I probably won't mind working there. That will help me save more and make me less nervous about entering college loan repayment this month.

I find myself feeling more confident and refreshed too, as I concentrate on my spiritual health. I never paid much attention to it in college, which I'm sorry I didn't do because it's incredibly helpful. I have also been going for walks and trying to get some form of exercise in whenever I can (even if that means scrubbing the bathtub extra hard!) Overall, even though every little thing isn't exactly as I had planned, I feel I'm doing exactly what I need to do right now. And that in itself makes me really happy!

Now back to organizing my closet, so that all my work clothes are ready at hand on those early AM days. Ahh, the exciting weekends I have.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck surviving your first holiday season as a working woman. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Mom

December 5, 2007 at 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home