Thursday, October 25, 2007

man who run in front of car get tired, man who run in behind get exhausted

I never realized how much an 8-5 job drains me. It doesn't feel that draining while I'm actually there, but only when I arrive home and don't want to move... at all. I love my new job: I feel helpful, and smart, and I've got lots of places to go up from here. But I'm tired! Thank goodness for the weekends. This weekend should be fun; I'm going up to Heather's for a Halloween party. And I might get to go pick pumpkins with Jen and carve them. I love friends. I wish I had all the energy in the world so I could just constantly hang out with my friends, instead of being pooped when I come home. I still love all my friends anyway, for you who are reading this <3

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to see you had time to blog, even if it was about being tired. Welcome to the real world. It's a world of tiredness. Working interferes with leisure. Have a great weekend. Don't be too scary on Halloween.

October 26, 2007 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger Muddy Mama said...

There are all kinds of levels of tiredness. I would say working is a level 5 out of 10. Just keep it up and it will feel like a 1 !

October 27, 2007 at 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home