Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sunday Funday

It feels so weird to be relaxing on the weekend! I'm usually at Outback busting my behind to serve tables about this time, but I quit last weekend. Instead of all that work, today Trapper and I went out to lunch with our friends Caitlin and Nate. We ate at Ruby Tuesday's. I never thought their food was awesome, but I was impressed this time... and I FINALLY ordered just the right amount of food for once. I had a quesadilla appetizer and a Caesar salad, and it was perfect. Usually I stuff myself to the brim and then wind up feeling sleepy or antisocial. Not this time!

It's a very pretty weekend. And although it feels weird to not be working Saturdays and Sundays, I feel like I've earned it. I do miss my family (especially the ones in Colorado) and a lot of my friends from Westminster, but I'm making the best of things down here I think. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home