Sunday, October 7, 2007

another sweet weekend

I love my new job, and the weekends which are now possible because of it! Last night I got to hang out with Mark, who I haven't seen pretty much since school was out! And I spent my entire day today watching movies with Trapper, and going to IHOP with a bunch of our friends and pigging out on French Toast for dinner. Last weekend we even played Gauntlet, and usually I absolutely hate video games (especially really OLD ones!) So I know something is making me happy. Life is getting sweeter. Having two days a week off is so unexpectedly amazing... I no longer have to tell people no on the weekends :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's nice that you can enjoy life a little. I knew you would like working better than school. :)

October 13, 2007 at 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home