Monday, April 7, 2008

I have made a lot of decisions in the past week. I have stuck to some of them, and some of them I have not quite stuck to (like not buying cookies). Sigh. Planning to move, thinking about long-term relationships, deciding whether to get a doggy (a big responsibility IMO; I'm not getting a lazy dog or a dog who thinks he's boss!)... buying more vegetables, and so on.


I know I'm just a silly human and I'll probably get lots more stuff wrong, since it's not all really up to me anyway and I try to think it is, but I'm getting better at knowing when that's the case. Yes.


On the fun side, I bought an adorable dress today to wear for a few events this spring =)

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That is very pretty! It looks like it's black and white floral, with a petticoat. That is very fashionable this year - I expect no less from you!! Very good choice. I hope you have lots of fun in your new dress.

April 11, 2008 at 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home