Tuesday, January 15, 2008

work it!

Workouts are not going as planned, but at least I've started. I did wind up pretty sore after my Saturday workout, and I'm just now getting around to another one on Tuesday. But... I have begun, and I am making some progress just by going down there to work out!

I think one of my concerns should be coordination exercises. This morning at 8am I flung an open bottle of face makeup into the air, and it spilled all over my walls and carpet, all because I couldn't get a grip on it...

Thank goodness for Oxi-Clean. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I did a work out today, too. I don't feel like studying my organ lesson material. I dropped my toothbrush, full of toothpaste, on a perfectly clean tee shirt this morning. Off to a rough start..sorry it runs in the genes. I want to go use the bubble bath you gave me, instead of studying.

January 15, 2008 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger Muddy Mama said...

Definitely it is in the genes Amy....so sorry. Just know you aren't the only one, that someone just like us must have invented Oxy-Clean. I spilled tea on my newly steam cleaned carpets.
I like the new blog look!

January 15, 2008 at 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home