Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Favorite Surveys

Once in a while, when I admit my life is made sub-par by my participation in Myspace surveys during lunch breaks, I can soothe myself by realizing that surveys can make you learn about yourself. Here are a few of my favorite questions, all of which I've answered honestly.
____________


36. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
I thought there was a government funded spy operation camera outside my bedroom window for a year or so

50. Generally, in life, what makes you happy?
food & love
*note which came first.

33. Do you have any strange phobias?
claymation.

18. Do you consider yourself bi-polar?
No, just moody. I'm a normal female

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What is your favorite way to waste time? Answer - taking on-line surveys. Why does it feel so good to waste time? We all know we can never get it back. But,something inside us (the kid inside us, they say)makes us not want to be productive every minute of every day. I am having a non-productive snow day today. Instead of getting extra stuff done because I am staying home, I am getting nothing done but watching the snow fall.

January 17, 2008 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Its not paranoia if they really are out to get you!

February 18, 2008 at 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home