Saturday, March 1, 2008

Mozilla Firefox

Every time I close my browser, a window pops up and asks if I would like to delete my cookies. And every time I read it, I wonder how many real-life cookies are left in my jar in the kitchen. Hence my current excuse for my poor eating habits... it's the computer's fault. :)

But really I haven't worked out in weeks, I really am eating a lot of cookies (of the sugar & chocolate-chip varieties) and I'm just now getting around to my Pilates. Maybe that's why I've had no energy lately? I also really need to get with it and get Pilates on DVD. This whole rewinding-the-tape process is super annoying. Everything must go faster now. Welcome to March 2008. (Hmmm, almost tax time.)

Oh, new clumsiness story: after a rough morning of sinus trouble, I brew some coffee around 11:30 and open up a new bottle of hazelnut creamer, I shake it a few times, and bam... it's all over me & the kitchen (with what I thought was a closed-tight lid on top).

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You do know that you can stop it from bugging you, right? :P

And try firefox 3 beta. It's rather nice.

March 1, 2008 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This was going to be an anonymous comment. But, and I quote, "this blog does not allow anonymous comments" (probably because the word anonymous is so hard to spell). So, I am not going to leave a comment. That way it won't be anonymous.

March 3, 2008 at 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home