Wednesday, January 16, 2008

new 'do

My new short haircut: click here to see it on Picasa since for some reason my blog doesn't feel like displaying embedded pictures... it's a lot shorter than I wanted, but I suppose new things aren't so bad, it will just force me to actually style my hair every morning before work.

I had a reasonably lengthy conversation with my father which can be summed up with "I complain at work. I hate complaining." I will cease complaining until I can no longer afford toilet paper, at which point I will close my mouth and open my resume.



At least I don't cut my contract documents too short.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a "short" story that was.
Sorry you didn't have a wonderful, stupendous, marvelously brilliant day. Maybe tomorrow.....:)

January 16, 2008 at 11:10 PM  
Blogger Muddy Mama said...

Ooh, does your hair look like mine now?
And, are you complaining about your complaining?
Just wondering.

January 17, 2008 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Muddy Mama said...

EEee! I like it!

January 20, 2008 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Sparky said...

guess who can finally leave comments...

January 21, 2008 at 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home