Thursday, July 26, 2007

Bengals and Jobs

Last night out of boredom I looked up some exotic cats. I guess it's a left over interest from when I was little: I used to read Cat Fancy magazine and I spoiled my orange tabby to no end. I stumbled across some Bengals, which I always thought were super interesting because they can have spotted coats, and they're usually really big. I found a breeder in Maryland. For a minute, I got really excited and thought maybe I could get one, if my roommates were okay with it and I could afford the "pet rent" at my new place. Here's one of the mother cats at the breedery:



The Cost for one of her kittens?


$1200-2000.


Time to go look for a new job.

2 Comments:

Blogger Muddy Mama said...

IS this like a tiger, or a breed of domestic cat? That is one expensive kitty.

July 27, 2007 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger .: Amy :. said...

It's a domestic breed that's been crossed with wild cats from Asia. Pretty neat really. They even like to play in water.

July 29, 2007 at 12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home